Whether a teacher, school district, community member, business, or non-profit organization, the Waters Foundation, Systems Thinking in Education has a way for you to get involved. Our website is full of great resources to help you get started.
- Visit the Professional Development section of the website to learn about our upcoming events, including our workshops, webinars and institutes.
- Read “Changing School Culture” from the book Voices of Systems Thinkers, to get a sample of what is possible in classrooms and schools.
- Explore our Resources section to access a menu of lesson plans, templates and work samples generated by educators from a wide range of schools we have worked with over the past 25 years.
- Delve into the Current Research that supports systems thinking in preK-12 education.
- Participate in a self-paced series of WebEd Online Modules that will help introduce you to systems thinking habits and tools.
- Review the Indicators of Readiness, designed to help your school, district or organization self-assess your readiness for full-scale systems thinking adoption and integration.
- See the Systems Thinking Adoption and Integration Plan to help with full-scale and long-range capacity-building.
If you would like additional information on how to get your school, district or community involved, please contact us.