Better Together: Think Big. Think Bold. Think Systems!
Systems Thinking Institute
September 27–29, 2017
Hilton El Conquistador Resort
Come together with likeminded individuals and organizations working to improve their own success and that of their students, classroom, school, district, business and community through the habits and tools of systems thinking!
There are two-options for the institute. Both options run Sept. 28-29 with a complimentary Systems Leaders Spotlight event the evening of Sept. 27.
Who Should Attend?
- Educators (K-12, College and University)
- District and School Administrators
- Business Leaders
- Government Leaders
- Community Members
- Youth Program Leaders/Facilitators
- Students (high school and university)
- Anyone interested in systems thinking and its role in education, community and business
What’s on the Agenda?
- Systems Leaders Spotlight panel discussion and evening networking event (Sept. 27)
- A wide range of two-day workshops catering to different interests and levels of systems thinking experience, including options that provide a field trip experience (Sept. 28-29)
- Keynote speakers and a students’ panel showcasing systems thinking projects and initiatives
- Much, much more!
Stay in the know! Email us to receive regular updates and to be added to the event mailing list.
Brought to You in Partnership With