1. What is the focus of my action research?
2. What student behaviors related to my focus will I expect to see and hear?
3. A draft of my action research question is:
4. Review and reflect on action research question criteria:
Significance: Does my question focus on teaching practices and learning that will have an impact on student behavior or achievement?
Clarity: Does my question accurately convey the focus and scope of my research?
Measurability: Will I be able to generate data that address the intent of my question?
Manageability: Have I considered the time constraints and viability of sustaining this long-term investigation? Is it either too broad or too narrow?
Context: Is my question embedded in my day-to-day work rather than an extra project added to my existing responsibilities?
5. A modified draft of my action research question is:
You are currently a guest. For full access to all of our materials Sign In or Register Now.TOP BACK