Systems Thinking Institute — Save the Date!
September 27–29, 2017
Hilton El Conquistador Resort
|Mark your calendars for this unique event that will bring together learners and leaders in education, business, community and more.
There will be a variety of workshops, field trips to classrooms and other activities aimed to broaden participants’ understanding of how to apply systems thinking to work and life.
Who Should Attend?
- Educators (K-12, College and University)
- District and School Administrators
- Business Leaders
- Government Leaders
- Community Members
- Youth Program Leaders/Facilitators
- Anyone interested in learning more about systems thinking
What’s on the Agenda?
- Networking event and Superintendents Panel
- Engaging and inspiring keynote speakers
- Field trips to Tucson classrooms to see systems thinking at work firsthand with students
- Workshops facilitated by various subject matter experts
- Group activities
- Much, much more!
“I’ve gone to dozens of different trainings for different techniques. For me, the question is what lasts? What am I still doing today? I can think of maybe two or three trainings that I still consistently use in my everyday teaching, and systems thinking is one of them.”
–Brian Bindschadler, Middle School Teacher
More information and an agenda will be made available in the coming weeks. Spread the word! Download and share the flier with others.
Stay in the know! Email us to receive regular updates and to be added to the event mailing list.