June 12 – 15, 2017
8:00 am – 4:00 pm
Pima Regional Support Center
200 North Stone Avenue
Expand your knowledge of systems thinking through an exploration of tools and concepts in a variety of contexts. Participants will:
- utilize the ladder of inference and iceberg visual as frameworks for systems analysis.
- build interconnected causal loops.
- create stock/flow maps.
- experience, develop and test simulation models using kinesthetic activities and modeling software.
- identify how the same simulation model can represent systems in different disciplines, including math, science, social studies, and literature.
- use simulation models to explore “what if” scenarios and look for leverage to solve an identified issue.
- develop an implementation plan.
Prerequisite: Level 1
Cost is $400 per person and includes all materials, lunch, snacks and validated parking.
Team of 2-4 from the same site – $350 per person
Team of 5 or more from the same site – $300 per person
(contact email@example.com to receive a discount code)
Click here to register.